Growth Box Theme: The Greatest Gift
Our December 2016 Growth Box was packed and filled with love, here is what it included:
· KeepCup - the KeepCup Reusable Cup in the Growth Box colours is a great way to reduce waste. KeepCup strives to make a difference to how we think about convenience culture. Stay warm this Christmas by reusing your KeepCup gift with warm winter teas (or coffees!).
· Written Word Calligraphy Print – this company was founded on a desire to dwell in the word of God daily. We encouraged our Growth Box Family to reflect on James 1:17 throughout this month.
· A Very Different Christmas by Rico Tice and Nate Morgan Locke – this quick read has an interesting way of making you think about Christmas, what it means and and how all we may actually ever really need for Christmas is one thing.
· Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer – As we move towards a New Year, we felt it was important to share a book that will help our Growth Box Family to think positively and powerfully. This book provides twelve ground breaking strategies to get your mind in the right place as we move towards 2017.
· Aduna Energy Bar – a cheeky snack won’t hurt, so we have provided our #Growers with The Aduna Cacao Raw Energy Bar which is the perfect healthy snack for chocaholics! Aduna is an Africa-inspired health food brand and social business with a mission to bring you the natural vitality of Africa's super-ingredients, while creating sustainable livelihoods for small-scale producers.